Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part One. Foundations of Human Communication
1. Preliminaries to Human Communication
2. Culture and Communication
3. The Self and Perception
4. Listening in Human Communication
5. Verbal Messages
6. Nonverbal Messages
Part Two. Interpersonal, Small Group Communication, and Organizational Communication
7. Interpersonal Communication: Conversation
8. Interpersonal Relationship Stages and Theories
9. Friends, Lovers, and Families
10. Small Group Communication
11. Members and Leaders
12. Human Communication in the Workplace: Organizational Communication
13. Interpersonal, Small Group, and Workplace Conflict
Part Three. Public Speaking
14. Public Speaking Topics, Audiences, and Research
15. Supporting and Organizing Your Speech
16. Style and Presentation in Public Speaking
17. The Informative Speech
18. The Persuasive Speech
Glossary of Human Communication Concepts and Skills