Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
SALLIE MARSTON received her Ph.D. in Geography from the University of Colorado, Boulder. She has been a faculty member at the University of Arizona since 1986. Her teaching focuses on the political and cultural aspects of social life, with particular emphasis on socio-spatial theory. She is the recipient of the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences Outstanding Teaching Award. Her teaching focuses on culture, politics, globalization, and methods. She is the author of over 70 journal articles, book chapters, and books and serves on the editorial board of several scientific journals. She is currently a professor in the School of Geography and Development at the University of Arizona. Sallie and Paul coauthor Pearson’s introductory world regional geography textbook, World Regions in Global Context, 4th edition.
Table of Contents
2. The Changing Global Context
3. Population Geography
4. People and Nature
5. Cultural Geographies
6. Interpreting Places and Landscapes
7. Geographies of Economic Development
8. Agriculture and Food Production
9. Political Geographies
11. City Spaces: Urban Structure