Written by a team of experts who have extensive experience of teaching, researching, and consultancy activity, Human Resource Management, Second Edition, is an essential companion when it comes to helping students develop their understanding of human resource management topics.
In addition to covering the core issues relating to human resource management, such as recruitment and selection, training and development, and reward, the book also discusses emerging issues like talent management and the effective management of staff on international assignments.
Pedagogical features include boxed skills exercises and learning activities, section summaries, suggestions for further reading, assignment and discussion questions, and a guide to key concepts.
This new edition features a new chapter entitled "Utilizing Human Resources," which covers areas such as flexibility, talent management, and health and safety.
Adopting instructors receive a copy of a DVD featuring video interviews with practitioners, filmed specially for the textbook.
The textbook is also supported by a fully integrated Companion Website:
- Interactive glossary of terms
- Multiple-choice questions
- Web links
- Online video links connecting relevant human resource management content to themes and chapters from the book
For registered adopters:
- PowerPoint slides
- Test bank
- Suggested seminar activities
- Figures and tables from the book
- Guide to assignment and discussion questions
- Guide to practitioner interviews
- Exercises to accompany DVD material