Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
This widely popular text uses a management approach organized around the processes and procedures necessary for implementing effective human resources administration to give students a comprehensive, user-friendly look at the fundamentals. It presents the human resources function within the context of public school districts; covers the eight essential dimensions of the human resources function: human resources planning, recruitment, selection, placement and induction, staff development, performance evaluation, compensation, and collective negotiations; and looks at the legal, ethical, and policy aspects of human resources administration.
Now available as an affordable e-book, Ronald Rebore’s Human Resources Administration in Education weaves the language of technology throughout; includes more stories and personal examples; poses reflective questions on the focus scenarios; includes a section on value added performance evaluation and more information on win-win collective negotiations; and includes updating throughout. The Enhanced Pearson eText features assessments and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133830888 / 9780133830880 Human Resources Administration in Education with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133351939 / 9780133351934 Human Resources Administration in Education
- 0133588017 / 9780133588019 Human Resources Administration in Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Ronald W. Rebore has 22 years of experience as a central office administrator: nine year as the Assistant Superintendent for Business and Finance with the Lindbergh School District; five years as the Superintendent of Schools for the Valley Park School District; and eight years as the Superintendent of Schools for the Special School District of Saint Louis County. He is currently a Professor in the College of Education and Public Service at Saint Louis University.
He was the Missouri State President of the Association of School Business Officials in addition to serving on various committees of the Association of School Business Officials International. He has also served as an evaluator for the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools. During his professional career, Professor Rebore has conducted numerous workshops and seminars on educational leadership and has served as a consultant to many school districts.
He received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in philosophy, a Master of Education Degree in counseling and guidance, and a Doctor of Philosophy Degree in educational leadership from Saint Louis University.
Ronald Rebore’s 46 publications include twelve books. Two of the books have been published in multiple editions. Human Resources Administration has ten editions and two of my books have been translated into Chinese. Over the years my research has become focused on the human rather than the technical dimensions of educational leadership.
Table of Contents
1 Organizational Dimensions
2 Human Resources Planning
5 Placement and Induction
6 Staff Development
7 Performance Evaluation
9 Collective Negotiations
10 Legal, Ethical, and Policy Issues in the Administration of Human Resources