Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
This update will be published in full color and includes the newest waterjet safety technologies, methods, and equipment. Will also expand upon the information on shrouds, shielding, chocking, and grounding.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
· Annotated Instructor's Guide (AIG) Paperback (Includes access code for Instructor Resource Center) 978-0-13-294915-6
· TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccerirc.com . Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.
· PowerPoint® Presentation Slides 978-0-13-294908-8
Table of Contents
(Total Level Hours: 20)
Module ID: 43101-12