With unrivalled guidance straight from the IB, over 700 pages of practice and the most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, this print and online course book pack will set your learners up to excel. The only resource developed directly with the IB, it fully captures the IB ethos, connecting mathematical applications with relevant, real examples.
- The most comprehensive syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, written with the IB
- Complete worked solutions - a full set of worked solutions available online
- Extensive practice - over 700 pages of practice cements comprehension
- Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory
- Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
- The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component
- Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Includes one print course book and one online course book, for maximum flexiblility
- The license is valid until 31st December 2020
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.