Build confident critical thinkers who can process and articulate complex ideas in relevant, real-life contexts. The enquiry-based approach actively drives independent thought and helps learners connect ideas and frameworks while pushing them above and beyond typical TOK boundaries. This online course book is completely mapped to the 2013 syllabus.
- Coach students to confidently process and articulate higher order thinking through an enquiry-based approach
- The most comprehensive match to the 2013 syllabus frameworks and approach, including support direct from the IB
- Help learners actively connect ideas and frameworks across curricular boundaries
- Progress students above and beyond TOK learning boundaries and push the limits of their understanding
- Written by a TOK workshop leader and expert in enquiry-based learning with over 25 years' experience teaching TOK
- Easily navigate through the syllabus with a practical and straightforward learning pathway
- Actively drive skills development through lots of practice and activities - students will apply skills immediately
- Make global connections to real-life contexts and world issues with the strongly international focus
- Ensure learners truly understand all the essential foundations - supporting Skills & Practice resource builds confidence right from the start
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Also available in print format
- The license is valid until 31st December 2021
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.