Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Genetics: An Introduction
2. DNA: The Genetic Material
3. DNA Replication
4. Gene Control of Proteins
5. Gene Expression: Transcription
6. Gene Expression: Translation
7. DNA Mutation, DNA Repair, and Transposable Elements
8. Structural Genomics
9. Functional and Comparative Genomics
10. Recombinant DNA Technology
11. Mendelian Genetics
12. Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
13. Extensions of and Deviations from Mendelian Genetic Principles
14. Genetic Mapping in Eukaryotes
15, Genetics of Bacteria and Bacteriophages
16. Variations in Chromosome Structure and Number
17. Regulation of Gene Expression in Bacteria and Bacteriophages
18. Regulation of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
19. Genetic Analysis of Development
20. Genetics of Cancer
21. Quantitative Genetics
22. Population Genetics
23. Molecular Evolution