Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
I. INFLUENCES ON CONSUMER CLOTHING SELECTION.
1. Socio-Psychological Influences.
2. Cultural Influences.
3. Physical Influences.
4. Fashion Industry Influences.
5. Target Market Influences.
II. DESIGN ELEMENTS AND PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO CLOTHING SELECTION.
6. Design Elements: Space, Shape, Form, and Line.
7. Design Elements: Color.
8. Design Elements: Texture.
9. Design Principles.
10. Fabric Design.
III. CONSUMER CLOTHING SELECTION ISSUES.
11. Clothing Fit.
12. Clothing Quality.
13. Clothing Care.
14. Wardrobe Strategies.
15. Clothing Purchasing Strategies.