Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Backed by numerous case studies, this practical book serves the needs of those working in the industry tasked with performing or developing new techniques and processes for moisture and humidity measurements.
Jan Wernecke is a scientist at the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) at the synchrotron BESSY II in Berlin, Germany. Prior to his studies of physics at the Friedrich-Schiller University Jena and Universit? Joseph Fourier Grenoble, Dipl. Phys. Jan Wernecke spent one year in Cork, Ireland and worked on a project involving moisture measurement.
Table of Contents
2. Terms and Definitions of Thermodynamics
3. Water in solid, gaseous and liquid Materials
4. Humidity Measurement in gaseous, solid and liquid media
5. Methods for the selection of measurement processes and instrumentation
6. Definitions of quality assurance and control of Moisture and Humidty Measurements
7. Moisture and Humidity Measurement in the Environment, Meteorology and Agriculture
8. Applications in the Food Industry
9. Moisture and Humidity Measurements in Industrial Plantrs
10. Applications in the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Plastics Industries
11. Applications in the Paper and Board Industry
12. Applications in the Building Industries
13. Moisture and Humidity Measurements under laboratory conditions
14. Applications in the space industries
Appendix 1: Tables and Conversions, SI Units
Appendix 2: Thermodynamics Tables and Data
Appendix 3: Constants and Parameters
Appendix 4: Data of commonly used materials
Appendix 6: Index of commonly used symbols