Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Information Technology—Hardware, Software, and Telecommunications
2. Medical Informatics: The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, HITECH, and The Health Information Technology Decade
3. An Introduction to the Administrative Applications of Computers: Practice Management: Scheduling and Accounting
5. Information Technology in Public Health
6. Information Technology in Radiology
7. Information Technology in Surgery—the Cutting Edge
8. Information Technology in Pharmacy
9. Information Technology in Dentistry
10. Informational Resources: Computer-Assisted Instruction, Expert Systems, Health Information Online
11. Information Technology in Rehabilitative Therapies: Computerized Medical Devices, Assistive Technology, and Prosthetic Devices
12. Security and Privacy in an Electronic Age