Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Directed primarily toward undergraduate Marketing college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
The carefully integrated approach of this text blends advertising, promotions, and marketing communications together, providing readers with the information they need to understand the process and benefits of successful IMC campaigns.
0133131017 / 9780133131017 Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications Plus NEW MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133112934 / 9780133112931 NEW MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card --
0133126242 / 9780133126242 Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications
Table of Contents
Part I. The IMC Foundation
1. Integrated Marketing Communications
2. Corporate Image and Brand Management
3. Buyer Behaviors
4. The IMC Planning Process
Part II. IMC Advertising Tools
5. Advertising Management
6. Advertising Design: Theoretical Frameworks and Types of Appeals
7. Advertising Design: Message Strategies and Executional Frameworks
Part III. IMC Media Tools
8. Traditional Media Channels
9. Digital Marketing
10. Alternative Marketing
Part IV. IMC Promotional Tools
11. Database and Direct Response Marketing and Personal Selling
12. Sales Promotions
13. Public Relations and Sponsorship Programs
Part V. IMC Ethics, Regulation, and Evaluation
14. Regulations and Ethical Concerns
15. Evaluating an Integrated Marketing Program