Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE BASICS
1. General Pharmacologic Principles
2. The Metric System and Drug Dosage Calculations
3. Pharmacology of the Autonomic Nervous System
4. Medicated Aerosol Treatments
PART II: THE SPECIFIC DRUG CATEGORIES
6. Mucokinetics and Surfactants
7. Anti-Inflammatory and Antiasthmatic Agents
8. Anti-Infective Agents
9. Cardiac Agents
10. Blood Pressure and Antithrombotic Agents
11. Neuromuscular, Sedative, Anesthetic, and Analgesic Agents
12. Therapeutic Medical Gases
PART III: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
13. Pharmacologic Management of Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, and Emphysema
14. Pharmacologic Treatment of Respiratory Infectious Disease
15. Medications for Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support