Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Interdisciplinary Mechatronics Engineering Science and the Evolution of Human Friendly and Adaptive Mechatronics.
2. Micro-Nanomechatronics for Biological Cell Analysis and Assembly.
3. Biologically Inspired CPG-Based Locomotion Control System of a Biped Robot using Nonlinear Oscillators with Phase Resetting.
4. Modeling a Human’s Learning Processes toward Continuous Learning Support System.
5. PWM Waveform Generation Using Pulse-Type Hardware Neural Networks.
6. Parallel Wrists: Limb Types, Singularities and New Perspectives.
7. A Robot-Assisted Rehabilitation System – RehabRoby.
8. MIMO Actuator Force Control of a Parallel Robot for Ankle Rehabilitation.
9. Performance Evaluation of a Probe Climber for Maintaining Wire Rope.
10. Fundamentals on the Use of Shape Memory Alloys in Soft Robotics.
11. Tuned Modified Transpose Jacobian Control of Robotic Systems.
12. Derivative-Free Nonlinear Kalman Filtering for PMSG Sensorless Control.
13. Construction and Control of Parallel Robots.
14. A Localization System for Mobile Robot Using Scanning Laser and Ultrasonic Measurement.
15. Building of Open-Structure Wheel-Based Mobile Robotic Platform.
16. Design and Physical Implementation of Holonomous Mobile Robot – Holbos.
17. Advanced Artificial Vision and Mobile Devices for New Applications in Learning, Entertainment and Cultural Heritage Domains.
18. Application of Stereo Vision and ARM Processor for Motion Control.
19. Mechatronics as Science and Engineering – or Both.
20. A Mechatronic Platform for Robotic Educational Activities.
21. The Importance of Practical Activities in the Formation of Mechatronic Engineers.