Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $284.51
Financial accounting is undergoing a period of unprecedented change. The FASB and IASB have been working together to issue converged accounting standards that will dramatically change key reporting areas, and more generally have sought to converge accounting standards over time. In late 2011, the SEC will announce its decision on whether large public companies in the U.S. will be able to choose whether to report under U.S. GAAP or IFRS or if all companies are anticipated to be reporting under IFRS in the near future. So, while there currently is considerable overlap between U.S. GAAP and IFRS, and that overlap is increasing as convergence continues, important differences remain. To help instructors deal with the challenging environment, the Spiceland team is committed to providingcurrent,comprehensiveandclearcoverage of intermediate accounting. The 7th edition reflects this commitment with the following innovations.
Table of Contents
1. Environment and Theoretical Structure of Financial Accounting
2. Review of the Accounting Process
3. The Balance Sheet and Financial Disclosures
4. The Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows
5. Income Measurement and Profitability Analysis
6. Time Value of Money Concepts
7. Cash and Receivables
8. Inventories: Measurement
9. Inventories: Additional Issues
10. Property, Plant, and Equipment and Intangible Assets: Acquisition and Disposition
11. Property, Plant, and Equipment and Intangible Assets: Utilization and Impairment