Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Part 1. Introduction
1. Introduction to international business
2. Theories of international business
3. International Business and National politics
4. Global frameworks
5. Multinational enterprises and foreign direct investment
6. National cultures
7. Corporate cultures
8. Multinational Corporate social responsibility
9. Modes of internationalisation
10. Organization of multinational enterprises
11. International Production
12. International Marketing
13. International Finance
14. International Human resource management
15. The changing geography of international business
16. International Business and the environmental challenge