Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Successfully prepare students for the international marketplace.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyManagementLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyManagementLab search for ISBN-10: 0133768759/ISBN-13: 9780133768756. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133506290/ISBN-13: 9780133506297 and ISBN-10: 0133543978/ISBN-13: 9780133543971.
MyManagementLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
About the Authors
I. The World’s Marketplaces
1. An Overview of International Business
2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
3. Legal, Technological, Accounting, and Political Environments
4. The Role of Culture
5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business
II. The International Environment
6. International Trade and Investment
7. The International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments
8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
9. Formulation of National Trade Policies
10. International Cooperation Among Nations
III. Managing International Business
11. International Strategic Management
12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets
13. International Strategic Alliances
14. International Organization Design and Control
15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business
IV. Managing International Business Operations
16. International Marketing
17. International Operations Management
18. International Financial Management
19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations