Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Cally Jordan, Melbourne Law School, Associate Professor
Professor Cally Jordan is Associate Professor at The Melbourne Law School working in Corporations, International Capital Markets and Corporate Governance: International Perspectives.
Table of Contents
Part I - Modern Capital Markets in Context
2. Nature and Characteristics of Capital Markets and their Institutions
3. Major Issues in Modern International Markets
4. International Organization of Securities Commissions
5. Regulatory Techniques in the International markets
Part II - Developed Economies and International Capital Markets
6. United States - Looking Out from Within
7. United Kingdom - International Market for the World
8. Europe and the EU
9. Asian Markets
10. Niche Markets and their Lessons
Part III - Market Institutions and Market Intermediaries
11. Trading, Exchanges and Intermediaries
Part IV - International Standards and International Financial Institutions
12. International Standards
13. International Financial Institutions