Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Feenstra and Taylor’s International Economics, Third Edition is available in a variety of versions, to fit the ways the course is most often taught.
• A full version for the two-semester sequence covering international trade and macroeconomics
• Split volumes for one-semester courses focusing on either trade or macroeconomics
• A brief version, Essentials of International Economics, for courses covering trade and macroeconomics in one semester.
Table of Contents
1. Trade in the Global Economy
2. Trade and Technology: The Ricardian Model
3. Gains and Losses from Trade in the Specific-Factors Model
4. Trade and Resources: The Heckscher-Ohlin Model
5. Movement of Labor and Capital between Countries
6. Increasing Returns to Scale and Monopolistic Competition
7. Offshoring of Goods and Services
8. Import Tariffs and Quotas Under Perfect Competition
9. Import Tariffs and Quotas Under Imperfect Competition
10. Export Subsidies in Agriculture and High-Technology Industries
11. International Agreements: Trade, Labor, and the Environment
12. The Global Macroeconomy
13. Introduction to Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market
14. Exchange Rates I: The Monetary Approach in the Long Run
15. Exchange Rates II: The Asset Approach in the Short Run
16. National and International Accounts: Income, Wealth, and the Balance of Payments
17. Balance of Payments I: The Gains from Financial Globalization
18. Balance of Payments II: Output, Exchange Rates, and MacroeconomicPolicies in the Short Run
19. Fixed Versus Floating: International Monetary Experience
20. Exchange Rate Crises: How Pegs Work and How They Break
21. The Euro
22. Topics in International Macroeconomics