Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
A balanced approach to theory and policy applications
International Finance: Theory and Policy provides engaging, balanced coverage of the key concepts and practical applications of the discipline. An intuitive introduction to international finance theory is followed by detailed coverage of policy applications. With this new tenth edition, the author team of Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, renowned researcher Maurice Obstfeld, and Marc Melitz of Harvard University continues to set the standard for International Finance courses.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program fosters learning and provides tools that help instructors to keep students on track.
• Reveal theory and applications of international finance: Balanced coverage of theory and applications aids student retention and highlights the relevance of course material.
• Give students learning tools to master course material: Numerous in-text learning resources engage students and encourage further exploration of course topics.
• Provide the most updated coverage: Thoroughly updated content ensures that students are up to date on key issues.
This package contains:
• 0133423638 / 9780133423631: International Finance: Theory and Policy, 10/e
• 0133426211 / 9780133426212: MyEconLab with Pearson eText Access Card for International Finance: Theory and Policy, 10/e
Table of Contents
2. National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments
3. Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Asset Approach
4. Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates
5. Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run
6. Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run
7. Fixed Exchange Rates and Foreign Exchange Intervention
8. International Monetary Systems: An Historical Overview
9. Financial Globalization: Opportunity and Crisis
10. Optimum Currency Areas and the Euro
11. Developing Countries: Growth, Crisis, and Reform