Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
A great read is just the beginning...
Instructor and student evaluations from coast to coast attest to the Dans' captivating writing. These award-winning bestselling authors know how to enthrall students with the subject they love best--psychology. But in the new edition of Introducing Psychology, they go even further to ensure that students won't commit one of the seven sins of memory--forgetting what they just read. Special Cue Questions and Critical Thinking questions give students the opportunity to process psychological concepts and aid their understanding and memory. And if you've ever heard someone parrot a widespread misconception, you'll welcome the new Changing Minds questions, short scenarios which ask students to confront common misunderstandings of psychological phenomena. Now the book that students love to read is as unforgettable as ever!
Table of Contents
2. Methods in Psychology
3. Neuroscience and Behavior
4. Sensation and Perception
8. Emotion and Motivation
9. Language, Thought, and Intelligence
12. Social Psychology
13. Psychological Disorders
14. Treatment of Psychological Disorders
15. Stress and Health