Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
How to Use This Book
How to Use the CD-ROM
About the Authors
PART I ELEMENTS OF AUDIOLOGY
1. The Profession of Audiology
2. The Human Ear and Simple Tests of Hearing
3. Sound and Its Measurement
PART II HEARING ASSESSMENT
4. Pure-Tone Audiometry
5. Speech Audiometry
7. Physiological Tests of the Auditory System
8. Pediatric Audiology
PART III HEARING DISORDERS
9. The Outer Ear
10. The Middle Ear
11. The Inner Ear
12. The Auditory Nerve and Central Auditory Pathways
13. Erroneous Hearing Loss
PART IV MANAGEMENT OF HEARING LOSS
14. Amplification/Sensory Systems
15. Audiologic Treatment