Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
2. How Does the Nervous System Function?
3. What Are the Functional Units of the Nervous System?
4. How Do Neurons Use Electrical Activity to Transmit Information?
5. How Do Neurons Use Electrochemical Signals to Communicate and Adapt?
6. How Do Drugs and Hormones Influence the Brain and Behavior?
7. How Do We Study the Brain’s Structure and Functions?
8. How Does the Nervous System Develop and Adapt?
9. How Do We Sense, Perceive, and See the World?
10. How Do We Hear, Speak, and Make Music?
11 How Does the Nervous System Respond to Stimulation and Produce Movement?
12. What Causes Emotional and Motivated Behavior?
13. Why Do We Sleep and Dream?
14. How Do We Learn and Remember?
15. How Does the Brain Think?
16. What Happens When the Brain Misbehaves?