Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Establishing the Modeling Mindset: Model Basics 19
3. Building Simple Models: Step-by-Step Instructions for Creating a Model of a Doghouse 61
4. Modeling Buildings: From Drafting a Floor Plan to Adding a Roof 81
5. Keeping Your Model’s Appearance: Working with Components 135
6. Creating Everyday Objects: Tools, Techniques, and Tips 175
7. Keeping Your Model Organized: Using the Outliner and Layers 229
8. Modeling with Photographs: Using Photo Match to Build Models 247
9. Changing Your Model’s Appearance: Applying Styles and Shadows 285
10. Presenting Your Model Inside SketchUp: Showing Off Your Model 325
11. Working with Google Earth and the 3D Warehouse: Tying Together All of Google’s 3D Software 359
12. Printing Your Work: With a Windows PC and a Mac 389
13. Exporting Images and Animations: Making Image Files and Movies 409
14. Exporting to CAD, Illustration, and Other Modeling Software: Using SketchUp Pro 433
15. Creating Presentation Documents with LayOut: Presenting 3D SketchUp Pro Models on Paper and on Screen: Working with Templates and Scrapbooks 461
16. Troubleshooting and Using Additional Resources: Fixing Problems and Enhancing Your Model 517
Bonus Chapter. Building Your Own Dynamic Components