Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Part One Introduction
1. Introduction: Definitions and History 1
2. Research Methods in Industrial/Organizational Psychology 17
Part Two Personnel Issues
3. Job Analysis 53
4. Employee Recruitment, Selection, and Placement 77
5. Methods for Assessing and Selecting Employees 96
6. Evaluating Employee Performance 128
7. Employee Training and Development 156
Part Three Worker Issues
8. Motivation 188
9. Positive Employee Attitudes and Behaviors 216
10. Worker Stress, Negative Employee Attitudes and Behaviors 247
Part Four Work Group and Organizational Issues
11. Communication in the Workplace 279
12. Group Processes in Work Organizations 307
13. Leadership 340
14. Influence, Power, and Politics 372
15. Organizational Structure, Culture, and Development 401