Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Part 1: The Context of IHRM
1. What is IHRM? Definitions and perspectives
2. The wider context of IHRM
3. Key academic models, theories and debates
4. Why does culture matter?
5. What is the institutional approach?
Part 2: Challenges of HRM in multi-national enterprises
6. Recruitment and selection
7. International reward management
8. Performance management
9. Training, development and knowledge management
10. Managing diversity
11. Corporate social responsibility and ethical issues
12. Managing the employment relationship
13. Global talent management
14. The dark side of international employment - modern slavery?