Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Table of Contents
Part One: Marketing: The Fundamentals
1. What Is Marketing?
2. The Marketing Environment
3. Socially Responsible Marketing
Part Two: Understanding Customers
4. Buyer Behavior and Relationship Development
5. Marketing Research
6. Segmentation, Positioning and Targeting
Part Three: Developing the Marketing Mix
7. Competitor Analysis and Brand Development
8. Developing the Product
10. Channel Intermediaries
11. Marketing Communications
Part Four: Bringing it Together
12. Managing the Marketing Effort in a Global Environment