McGraw-Hill’s Connect Mass Communication combines contemporary course content and groundbreaking digital tools to create a unique learning environment.
• A new bank of CNN videos helps students learn the impact of media through a cultural and global lens.
• Media Literacy Worksheets and Media Literacy Challenge activities ask students to think critically about media content they encounter in their daily lives.
• LearnSmart™, McGraw-Hill’s proven adaptive learning system, guides them toward mastery of key course concepts.
• A bank of assignable exercises provides a wealth of opportunity for chapter study and assessment.
Additionally, Connect Mass Communication integrates a complete interactive eBook of Introduction to Communication: Media Literacy and Culture. With exercises directly mapped to the topics in the book, the students are is only one click away from the textbook. The eBook also includes a powerful search function that allows students to quickly scan the entire book for relevant topics.
• Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.