Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Part One: Laying the Groundwork
1. Mass Communication, Culture, and Media Literacy
2. Convergence and the Reshaping of Mass Communication
Part Two: Media, Media Industries, and Media Audiences
7. Radio, Recording, and Popular Music
8. Television, Cable, and Mobile Video
9. Video Games
10. The Internet and the World Wide Web
Part Three: Supporting Industries
11. Public Relations
Part Four: Mass-Mediated Culture in the Information Age
13. Theories and Effects of Mass Communication
14. Media Freedom, Regulation, and Ethics
15. Global Media