Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Introduction to Materials Managementby Arnold, J. R. Tony; Chapman, Stephen N.; Clive, Lloyd M.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Materials Management
2. Production Planning System
3. Master Scheduling
4. Material Requirements Planning
5. Capacity Management
6. Production Activity Control
9. Inventory Fundamentals
10. Order Quantities
11. Independent Demand Ordering Systems
12. Physical Inventory and Warehouse Management
13. Physical Distribution
14. Products and Processes
15. Just-in-Time Manufacturing and Lean Production
16. Total Quality Management