Introduction to Mathematical Statistics, Seventh Edition,offers a proven approach designed to provide you with an excellent foundation in mathematical statistics. Ample examples and exercises throughout the text illustrate concepts to help you gain a solid understanding of the material.
1. Probability and Distributions.
2. Multivariate Distributions.
3. Some Special Distributions.
4. Some Elementary Statistical Inferences
5. Consistency and Limiting Distributions
6. Maximum Likelihood Methods.
8. Optimal Tests of Hypotheses.
9. Inferences about Normal Models.
10. Nonparametric and Robust Statistics.
11. Bayesian Statistics.
Appendix A. Mathematical Comments
Appendix B. R-Functions.
Appendix C. Tables of Distributions
Appendix D. List of Common Distributions
Appendix E. References
Appendix F. Answers to Selected Exercises