Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringChemistry does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringChemistry search for ISBN-10: 0321926951 /ISBN-13: 9780321926951. That package includes ISBN-10: 0321927117 /ISBN-13: 9780321927118 and ISBN-10: 0321933729 /ISBN-13: 9780321933720.
MasteringChemistry is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
1. What is Chemistry?
2. The Numerical Side of Chemistry
3. The Evolution of Atomic Theory
4. The Modern Model of the Atom
5. Chemical Bonding and Nomenclature
6. The Shape of Molecules
7. Intermolecular Forces and the Phases of Matter
8. Chemical Reactions
9. Stoichiometry and the Mole
10. Electron Transfer in Chemical Reactions
11. What If There Were No Intermolecular Forces? The Ideal Gas
13. When Reactants Turn into Products
14. Chemical Equilibrium
15. Electrolytes, Acids, and Bases
16. Nuclear Chemistry
17. The Chemistry of Carbon
18. Synthetic and Biological Polymers