Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
For courses in DC/AC circuits: conventional flow
The Latest Insights in Circuit Analysis
Introductory Circuit Analysis, the number one acclaimed text in the field for over three decades, is a clear and interesting information source on a complex topic. The Thirteenth Edition contains updated insights on the highly technical subject, providing readers with the most current information in circuit analysis. With updated software components and challenging review questions at the end of each chapter, this text engages readers in a profound understanding of Circuit Analysis.
Robert Boylestad is a best selling author/teacher who writes a wide variety of textbooks.
2. Voltage and Current
4. Ohm’s Law, Power, and Energy
5. Series dc Circuits
6. Parallel dc Circuits
7. Series-Parallel Circuits
8. Methods of Analysis and Selected Topics (dc)
9. Network Theorems
12. Magnetic Circuits
13. Sinusoidal Alternating Waveforms
14. The Basic Elements and Phasors
15. Series ac Circuits
16. Parallel ac Circuits
17. Series-Parallel ac Networks
18. Methods of Analysis and Selected Topics (ac)
19. Network Theorems (ac)
20. Power (ac)
22. Decibels, Filters, and Bode Plots
24. Polyphase Systems
25. Pulse Waveforms and the R-C Response
26. Nonsinusoidal Circuits