More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 2/5/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Elijah Chudnoff is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Miami, where he has taught since receiving his PhD from Harvard University. He works primarily on epistemology and the philosophy of mind. He has published papers on intuition, phenomenal intentionality, theories of knowledge, and cognitive phenomenology.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Intuition Experience
1. What Intuitions Are Like
2. The Varieties of Intuition
Part 2: Intuitive Justification
3. Phenomenal Dogmatism
4. Understanding-Based Reliabilism
5. The Rational Roles of Intuition
Part 3: Intuitive Knowledge
6. The Ground of Perceptual Knowledge
7. The Ground of Intuitive Knowledge
Conclusion: Intellectual Perception Revisited