More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 2/5/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Elijah Chudnoff is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Miami, where he has taught since receiving his PhD from Harvard University. He works primarily on epistemology and the philosophy of mind. He has published papers on intuition, phenomenal intentionality, theories of knowledge, and cognitive phenomenology.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Intuition Experience
1. What Intuitions Are Like
2. The Varieties of Intuition
Part 2: Intuitive Justification
3. Phenomenal Dogmatism
4. Understanding-Based Reliabilism
5. The Rational Roles of Intuition
Part 3: Intuitive Knowledge
6. The Ground of Perceptual Knowledge
7. The Ground of Intuitive Knowledge
Conclusion: Intellectual Perception Revisited