Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Julie Lockwood is a Professor at Rutgers University. Her research interests include conservation biology, population biology and biological invasions.
Martha F. Hoopes is an Associate Professor at Mount Holyoke College. She has worked primarily with plants and insects on questions of spatial community dynamics and invasions.
Michael P. Marchetti is the Fletcher Jones Professor of Ecology at St. Mary's College of California. He is an aquatic ecologist who primarily studies community and landscape aspects of freshwater invaders in the western U.S.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Invasion Ecology
2. Transport Vectors and Pathways
3. Trends in Numbers of Invaders
6. Establishment Success: The Influence of Biotic Interactions
7. Modeling the Geographical Spread of Invasive Species
8. Ecological Processes and the Spread of Non-Native Species
9. Ecological Impacts of Invasive Species
10. Impact Synthesis
11. Evolution of Invaders
12. Predicting and Preventing Invasion
13. Eradication and Control of Invaders
14. Global Climate Change and Invasive Species