Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Invasion Ecology
2. Transport Vectors and Pathways
3. Trends in Numbers of Invaders
6. Establishment Success: The Influence of Biotic Interactions
7. Modeling the Geographical Spread of Invasive Species
8. Ecological Processes and the Spread of Non-Native Species
9. Ecological Impacts of Invasive Species
10. Impact Synthesis
11. Evolution of Invaders
12. Predicting and Preventing Invasion
13. Eradication and Control of Invaders
14. Global Climate Change and Invasive Species