Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Invasion Ecology
2. Transport Vectors and Pathways
3. Trends in Numbers of Invaders
6. Establishment Success: The Influence of Biotic Interactions
7. Modeling the Geographical Spread of Invasive Species
8. Ecological Processes and the Spread of Non-Native Species
9. Ecological Impacts of Invasive Species
10. Impact Synthesis
11. Evolution of Invaders
12. Predicting and Preventing Invasion
13. Eradication and Control of Invaders
14. Global Climate Change and Invasive Species