Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $126.39
Prepared by Bruce Swenson of Adelphi University, provides detailed solutions to the end of chapter problems. This manual is available bundled with the text for students to purchase by permission of the instructor by ordering ISBN 0072976322.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents:
Part 1: Introduction
1. The Investment Environment
2. Markets and Instruments
3. How Securities are Traded
4. Mutual Funds and Other Investment Companies
5. History of Interest Rates and Risk Premiums
Part 2: Portfolio Theory
6. Risk and Risk Aversion
7. Capital Allocation Between the Risky Asset and the Risk-Free Asset