What is included with this book?
iPad and iPhone Digital Photography Tips and Tricks
Easily Unlock the Power of Digital Photography on Your iPad or iPhone
Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use right away to capture, edit, and share amazing
photos with your iPad or iPhone!
This easy-to-understand guide teaches you all the iOS skills and photographic techniques you need to go far beyond snapshots. Whatever you’re shooting–portraits, candids, babies, sports, pets, landscapes, vacations, nature, anything–it will help you get incredible results. Then, you’ll master more ways to share your images than ever before: at home, in print, online, in the cloud, everywhere.
You’ll learn how to squeeze maximum performance out of your iPhone or iPad’s built-in cameras and photo apps, and discover low-cost apps and tools for doing even more. Whether you’ve been taking iPhone/iPad photos for years or you’re just starting out, you’ll have way more fun and get way better results!
Here are just some of what this book’s tips, tricks, and strategies will help you do:
• Get awesome results with the built-in Camera and Photo apps
• Master 10 easy strategies for taking better iPhone/iPad photos
• Use the Grid and Rule of Thirds to professionally compose and frame your shots
• Choose the best shooting angle and perspective for every image
• Capture great photos in low light
• Make the most of built-in flash or HDR mode
• Take great group shots and baby pictures
• Shoot sporting events without blurring
• Efficiently view, organize, edit, and share pictures with the Photo app
• Transform “just OK” images into great photos with the optional iPhoto app
• Discover great low-cost tools, from image editors to lights, lenses, and tripods
• Showcase photos on your high-def television
• Easily create online galleries and animated digital slideshows
• Back up your latest images, and share them with all your Apple devices
• Share online iCloud-based Photo Streams with friends, family, and nobody else
Jason R. Rich (www.JasonRich.com) is the best-selling author of more than 55 books as well as a frequent contributor to a handful of major daily newspapers, national magazines, and popular websites. He’s also an accomplished photographer, blogger, and an avid Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac user.
Jason R. Rich is the author of the books Your iPad at Work, Fourth Edition, as well as iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks, Third Edition, both published by Que Publishing. He has also written How to Do Everything MacBook Air, How to Do Everything iCloud, Second Edition, and How to Do Everything iPhone 5 for McGraw-Hill, and Ultimate Guide to YouTube for Business for Entrepreneur Press.
Jason R. Rich has written more than 160 feature-length how-to articles, covering the Apple iPhone and iPad, which you can read free online at the Que Publishing website. Visit www.iOSArticles.com and click on the Articles tab. You can also follow Jason R. Rich on Twitter (@JasonRich7) or read his blog, called Jason Rich’s Featured App of the Week, to learn about new and useful iPhone and iPad apps (www.FeaturedAppOfTheWeek.com).
Chapter 1: Prepare Your iPhone or iPad To Take Awesome Photos
Chapter 2: Snap Photos Using The Camera App
Chapter 3: 10 Strategies To Quickly Improve Your Picture Taking Skills
Chapter 4: Taking Awesome Pictures In Low-Light
Chapter 5: Overcome Common Picture Taking Mistakes
Chapter 6: View, Organize and Edit Pictures Using The Photos App
Chapter 7: Expand Your Photo Editing Toolbox with iPhoto
Chapter 8: Photography Apps That Enhance Your Picture Taking Capabilities
Chapter 9: Photography Apps That Expand Your Photo Editing and Enhancement Capabilities
Chapter 10: Use Optional Accessories To Improve Your Pictures
Chapter 11: Create Prints From Your iPhone/iPad Photos
Chapter 12: Share Your Digital Photos Online
Chapter 13: Discover iCloud’s My Photo Stream and Shared Photo Stream
Chapter 14: Other Ways To Share Your Digital Photos