Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Irwin & Rippe’s Manual of Intensive Care Medicine has established itself as an invaluable reference for students, interns, residents, fellows, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, nurses, and respiratory care practitioners working in the critical care medicine environment.
Known for its reader-friendly outline format and compact portable size, this handy manual builds upon its tradition of excellence in its Sixth Edition. Available both in print and electronic formats, the Sixth Edition parallels the text, Irwin & Rippe’s Intensive Care Medicine, Seventh Edition, and features fully updated and revised content with a focus on patient safety.
- Fully revised content addresses recent developments, including the larger role for ultrasound, in critical care medicine.
- Annotated references are provided at the close of each chapter to guide the interested reader through key articles in the relevant literature.
- Video clips have been added where appropriate to reinforce key points and findings.
- Logical organization begins with an extensive section on Procedures and Techniques, followed by 15 sections covering organ system problems as well as palliative care, legal and ethical issues, and transplantation.
- Thorough coverage of pharmacology, poisonings, and overdoses presented in a tabular format.
- New section editors share a wealth of experience and expertise targeted to broaden readers’ skills.