Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The definitive, up-to-the-minute Java SE 7 reference, written by the language's inventors and current stewards!
- Meticulous coverage of Java SE 7 syntax, semantics, and constructs: the complete current state of the language
- Packed with ready-to-execute Java SE 7 sample programs
- Full chapter on thread and lock semantics, including complete memory model for high-performance shared-memory multiprocessor implementations
- Covers new JSR 334 features and non-Java language support
Table of Contents
3. Lexical Structure