Java Software Solutions is intended for use in the Java programming course. It is also suitable for readers interested in introductory Java programming.
Java Software Solutions teaches a foundation of programming techniques to foster well-designed object-oriented software. Heralded for its integration of small and large realistic examples, this worldwide best-selling text emphasizes building solid problem-solving and design skills to write high-quality programs.
MyProgrammingLab for Java Software Solutions is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program will:
- Personalize Learning: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming.
- Help Students Build Sound Program-Development Skills: A software methodology is introduced early and revisited throughout the text to ensure that students build sound program-development skills.
- Enhance Learning with In-text Features: A variety of features in each chapter help motivate learning.
- Provide Opportunities to Practice Design Skills and Implement Java Programs: A wealth of end-of-chapter programming projects and chapter review features help reinforce key concepts.
- Support Instructors and Students: Resources to support learning are available on the Companion website and Instructor Resource Center.
Note: Java Software Solutions with MyProgrammingLab Access Card Package, 8/e contains:
- ISBN-10: 0133594955/ISBN-13: 9780133594959 Java Software Solutions , 8/e
- ISBN-10: 0133781283/ISBN-13: 9780133781281 MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Java Software Solutions , 8/e