Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
No experience necessary!
1. Hello, World!
Part I. The Basic Stuff
2. Values and Variables
4. If, Else, and Switch
5. Meet the Loops
6. Variable Scope
8. Immediately Invoked Function Expressions
9. Where Should Your Code Live
Part II. It’s an Object Oriented World
10. Of Pizza, Types, Primitives, and Objects
12. When Primitives Behave Like Objects
15. A Deeper Look at Objects
16. Extending Built-in Objects
17. Booleans and the Stricter Equality Operators
18. Null and Undefined
Part III. Working with the DOM
20. Finding Elements in the DOM
21. Modifying DOM Elements
22. Styling Your Content Using JS
23. Traversing the DOM
24. Creating DOM Elements (and Stuff!)
Intermission. Developer Tools
25. In-Browser Development Tools
Part IV. Dealing with Events
27. Event Bubbling and Capturing
28. Mouse Events
29. Keyboard Events
30. Page Loading Schtuff
31. Handling Events for Multiple Elements
32. The End