Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $55.95
The classic text on the medical aspects of medical microbiology! This comprehensive and authoritative text covers the basic and clinical aspects of microbiology. Thoroughly updated and revised, this edition continues to focus on the microbiology concepts that are essential to the diagnosis of clinical infections. Features review questions in USMLE format at the end of each chapter as well as a clinical correlations chapter that offers case studies focusing on the differential diagnosis and management of microbial infections.
Table of Contents
I. Fundamentals of Microbiology
1. The Science of Microbiology
2. Cell Structure
3. Classification of Bacteria
4. The Growth, Survival, & Death of Microorganisms
5. Cultivation of Microorganisms
6. Microbial Metabolism
7. Microbial Genetics
9. Pathogenesis of Bacterial Infection
10. Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
11. Normal Microbial Flora of the Human Body
12. Spore-Forming Gram-Positive Bacilli: Bacillus & Clostridium Species