Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Tim Haughton is Senior Lecturer in the Politics of Central and Eastern Europe at the University of Birmingham, UK.
Editorial: Edging Away from the Abyss - The EU in 2012 (Nathaniel Copsey and Tim Haughton)
1. State of the Union (Sergey Lavrov)
2. The JCMS Annual Review Lecture (Gerda Falkner)
3. From Panic-Driven Austerity to Symmetric Macroeconomic Policies (Paul de Gauwe and Yuemei Ji)
4. A New Socialist President in the Elysée (Christian Lequesne)
5. Shock to the System (Iveta Radi?ová)
6. David Allen: A Tribute (Simon Bulmer, Christopher Hill, Drew Scott and Michael Smith)
7. The 2012 Danish Presidency of the Council of the EU (Ian Manners)
8. The Cyprus Presidency of the EU (George Christou)
9. EU Governance and Institutions (Desmond Dinan)
10. Banking Union as Holy Grail (David Howarth and Lucia Quaglia)
11. Justice and Home Affairs (Jörg Monar)
12. Legal Developments (Fabian Amtenbrink)
13. Stasis in Status: Relations with the Wider Europe (Richard G. Whitman and Ana E. Juncos)
14. Europe and the Rest of the World (Amelia Hadfield and Daniel Fiott)
15. The Eurozone in 2012 (Dermot Hodson)
16. Economies of Member States Outside the Eurozone (Richard Connolly)
17. Chronology: The European Union in 2012 (Fabian Guy Neuner)