Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
John E. Freund's Mathematical Statistics with Applicationsby Miller, Irwin; Miller, Marylees
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
3. Probability Distributions and Probability Densities
4. Mathematical Expectation
5. Special Probability Distributions
6. Special Probability Densities
7. Functions of Random Variables
8. Sampling Distributions
9. Decision Theory
10. Point Estimation
11. Interval Estimation
12. Hypothesis Testing
13. Tests of Hypotheses Involving Means, Variances, and Proportions
14. Regression and Correlation
15. Design and Analysis of Experiments
16. Nonparametric Tests