Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
THE LANDMARK GUIDE TO ADULT CARDIAC, CONGENITAL CARDIAC, AND GENERAL THORACIC SURGERY--COMPLETELY UPDATED AND REVISED IN FULL COLOR
An essential guide for daily clinical practice and a thorough review for the cardiothoracic boards, Johns Hopkins Textbook of Cardiothoracic Surgery is filled with authoritative guidance on surgical techniques and pre- and postoperative strategies for managing cardiothoracic disease. The content of this trusted classic reflects the rapidly changing field of cardiothoracic surgery. In addition to the basic curriculum required for certification, you will find coverage of advanced concepts, controversial issues, and new technologies.
Johns Hopkins Textbook of Cardiothoracic Surgery provides an in-depth look at the full-spectrum of disorders and their surgical and medical management options, including congenital, acquired, and neoplastic diseases. Supporting this detailed coverage is an easy-to-navigate design and step-by-step explanations of the most complex operations.
THE SECOND EDITION IS HIGHLIGHTED BY:
- NEW board review Q&A
- Ten NEW chapters including:
Surgical Therapies for Atrial Fibrillation, Management of Adults with Congenital Heart Disease, and Stem Cells for Cardiac Surgical Disease
- NEW full-color illustrations
- An increased number of decision-making flow charts that will prove valuable when preparing for cases and examinations
- Key Concepts that highlight epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnostic and treatment strategies, and outcomes for each topic
NOTE: This book was previously known as the Johns Hopkins Manual of Cardiothoracic Surgery but the second edition has been renamed to better reflect its scope and comprehensive nature.