Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: THE NATURE AND EXTENT OF DELINQUENCY
1. Adolescence and Delinquency
2. The Measurement and Nature of Delinquency
PART TWO: THE CAUSES OF DELINQUENCY
3. Individual Causes of Delinquency
4. Social structural Causes of Delinquency
5. Social Process Theories of Delinquency
6. Social Interactionist Theories of Delinquency
PART THREE: ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES ON DELINQUENCY
7. Gender and Delinquency
8. The Family and Delinquency
9. The School and Delinquency
10. Gangs and Delinquency
11. Drugs and Delinquency
PART FOUR: PREVENTING DELINQUENCY
12. The Prevention of Delinquency
13. The Juvenile Justice Process
14. The Police and the Juvenile
15. The Juvenile Court
16. Juvenile Corrections