Only three copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: THE NATURE AND EXTENT OF DELINQUENCY
1. Adolescence and Delinquency
2. The Measurement and Nature of Delinquency
PART TWO: THE CAUSES OF DELINQUENCY
3. Individual Causes of Delinquency
4. Social structural Causes of Delinquency
5. Social Process Theories of Delinquency
6. Social Interactionist Theories of Delinquency
PART THREE: ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES ON DELINQUENCY
7. Gender and Delinquency
8. The Family and Delinquency
9. The School and Delinquency
10. Gangs and Delinquency
11. Drugs and Delinquency
PART FOUR: PREVENTING DELINQUENCY
12. The Prevention of Delinquency
13. The Juvenile Justice Process
14. The Police and the Juvenile
15. The Juvenile Court
16. Juvenile Corrections