Only one copy
in stock at this price.
180 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. Juvenile Justice: An Overview
2. The Measurement of Juvenile Crime and Victimization
3. Causes of Juvenile Crime
PART II: THE SYSTEM AND EARLY DECISION MAKING
4. The Police
5. The Juvenile Court
6. The Juvenile Court: Trial and Disposition
7. Juveniles in Adult Court
PART III: COMMUNITY-BASED CORRECTIONS
8. Juvenile Probation
9. Community-Based Programs
PART IV: INSTITUTIONALIZATION
10. Juvenile Institutionalization
11. Juvenile Aftercare
12. Treatment Technologies
PART V: TOWARD AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE YOUTHFUL OFFENDER
13. Juvenile Gangs
14. Drugs and Youthful Offending
PART VI: THE INTERNATIONAL SCENE
15. International Juvenile Justice
PART VII: THE FUTURE
16. Juvenile Justice in the Twenty-First Century