Only two copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. Juvenile Justice: An Overview
2. The Measurement of Juvenile Crime and Victimization
3. Causes of Juvenile Crime
PART II: THE SYSTEM AND EARLY DECISION MAKING
4. The Police
5. The Juvenile Court
6. The Juvenile Court: Trial and Disposition
7. Juveniles in Adult Court
PART III: COMMUNITY-BASED CORRECTIONS
8. Juvenile Probation
9. Community-Based Programs
PART IV: INSTITUTIONALIZATION
10. Juvenile Institutionalization
11. Juvenile Aftercare
12. Treatment Technologies
PART V: TOWARD AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE YOUTHFUL OFFENDER
13. Juvenile Gangs
14. Drugs and Youthful Offending
PART VI: THE INTERNATIONAL SCENE
15. International Juvenile Justice
PART VII: THE FUTURE
16. Juvenile Justice in the Twenty-First Century