Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: HISTORY OF JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND OFFENDING
1. History of Juvenile Justice
2. Juvenile Statistics: Measurement and Analysis
3. Dealing with Delinquency Theories, Issues, and Practice
PART II: THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM
4. The Juvenile Justice Process
5. Juveniles and the Police: Where the System Starts
6. Juvenile Assessment and Classification
7. Legal Rights of Juveniles
8. Juvenile Probation and Diversion
9. Juvenile Institutions: The Success of Failure
10. Juvenile Parole
PART III: SPECIAL POPULATIONS: JUVENILE VICTIMS AND JUVENILE GANGS
11. Juvenile Victimization
12. Juvenile Gangs