In 2013, more than 1.8 million high school students took the ACT. Despite the popularity of the ACT, only one in four students met or surpassed college readiness benchmarks in all four ACT subjects (Math, Reading, English, and Science). College admissions is becoming more competitive and costly each year, making a high score on the ACT essential. A high ACT score sets you apart from the competition and opens up scholarship opportunities. Kaplan understands how important it is for you to do well on the ACT and make your college dreams a reality.
Kaplan ACT 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Personalized Review with extra online practice is an unique resource that provides coverage of all tested material in two different formats: book and online.
The comprehensive study guide and online center include:
- Realistic Practice: Eight full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations plus hundreds of additional practice questions.
- SmartPoints: a Kaplan-exclusive strategy that identifies the most popular topics and question types on the exam, allowing you to focus your time appropriately and earn the most points on Test Day.
- Perfect Score Tips: advice and strategies from a students who got a perfect score and top ACT instructors.
- Online Center: online quizzes, videos, flashcards and more to help you study.
- Fast Fact DVD and Videos: Kaplan's best tutors review the most important concepts from each chapter in short video tutorials.
Kaplan has helped more than 3 million students successfully prepare for their future, and we promise ACT prep you can trust. Kaplan ACT 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Personalized Review is the tool to make your testing goals a reality -- guaranteed!